Shampoo: Has to be applied for the scalp that is to the hair roots.
Conditioner: Has to be applied from the tip of the hair.
How it works?
SHAMPOO: Its work is to get rid of the scalp build up it washes away the dead cells, dirt,sebum(oil) residual hair products and residual secretions of the scalp.
- Dilute the shampoo and then use for the scalp.
- They have detergent action. They dry the hair strands.
- Sebum (oil) is maximum on the scalp and at the hair roots.So shampooing has to be started from here. The hair tip is usually dry.
CONDITIONER: They function by strengthening the hair strands.They contain substances that is incorporated into cuticle(outer most layer of the hair) making hair smoother,stronger,and more resistant to damage.
- They flatten the cuticle and seal of any gaps in between them. They prevent split ends.
- An intact cuticle is equal to smooth shiny hair.
- But if applied to the scalp it becomes sticker and increases dandruff.
- While using conditioner start from tip and go up to middle of your hair.
- When you want to use antidandruff shampoo first use regular shampoo which removes the dirt of the scalp and then use antidandruff shampoo so that it acts better.
- Minimum thrice a week do wash your hairs.